Searching...

Tanujaa Babu

Tanujaa Babu makes her debut with Endrendrum Punnagai as Santhanam's pair




This model-turned-actress who is creating quite a stir in the film industry, reveals what makes a fun packed Tanujaa Babu, of being Daddy’s pet and the joy of shopping.

Your experience on acting opposite Santhanam in Jiiva & Trisha’s Endrendrum Punnagai...




"It has been a great ride for me, an experience I’d love to cherish always. From director Ahmed who is such a bundle of joy, to cinematographer Madhi, being with the team was much like spending a holiday. 

 


Acting opposite Santhanam, I initially didn’t know what to expect! I was a little apprehensive on whether he’d be cold, or probably snap me if I did not get the take, but now I must say he is the most down-to-earth celebrity in Tinseltown! And never forget his wit and tremendous sense of humour that makes you feel light and easy all the time."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Back to top!